April Market Report 2015 For Naples Bonita Springs And Estero Market
- Past 12 Months closings were 13,455 vs. 13,253 for 2014 reflecting a level demand.
- Monthly closings were up slightly from April 2014 with year-to-dateclosings consistent with last year.
- Closed sales above $2,000,000 were consistent with last year on a month-by-month basis.
- Year-to-date, the sales pace is slightly higher moving from 186 sales in 2014 to 192 sales in 2015.
- For the past 12 months, 445 sales occurred in this price range vs. 399 in the prior 12 months, an 11.5% increase
- Listing inventory in April decreased 2% year-over-year from 5,030 in 2014 to 4,918 in 2015. \
- In the past 12 months, a total of 18,480 new listings were added to the market, a similar number to the prior 12 months.
-Pending sales in April decreased 12% year-over-year from 2,880 in 2014 to 2,542 in 2015.
- The current 12-month rolling weighted average list price is $611,439 vs. $528,814 for the prior 12 months, a 16% increase in seller price expectations.
- The current 12-month rolling weighted median list price is $330,445 vs. $282,694 for the prior 12 months, a 17% increase in seller price expectations.
AVERAGE AND MEDIAN SALES PRICE
- Weighted average pricing in April 2015 increased 3.2% year-over-year from $524,782 in April 2014 to 541,649 in 2015.
- The weighted average pricing of sales over $2,000,000 increased 7.7% based on a rolling 12-month period ending in April 2015 vs. the prior 12 month period
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Rowan Samuel has lived many lives. Originally from Zimbabwe (Rhodesia), he and his family immigrated to the U.S. in 1980 to escape the brutal Mugabe regime - they lost everything when they came to Am....